AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Arlington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Arlington
- Apartments with Balcony in Arlington
- Apartments with Disability Access in Arlington
- Apartments with Elevator in Arlington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Arlington
- Apartments with Fireplace in Arlington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Arlington
- Apartments with Garage in Arlington
- Apartments with Gated Access in Arlington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Arlington
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Arlington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Arlington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Arlington
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Arlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Arlington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Arlington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Arlington
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Arlington
- Cheap Apartments in Arlington
- Corporate Apartments in Arlington
- Income Restricted Apartments in Arlington
- Loft Layout Apartments in Arlington
- Luxury Apartments in Arlington
- New Construction Apartments in Arlington
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Arlington
- Short Term Apartments in Arlington
Apartments Near Arlington
- Ballston Virginia Square
- East Falls Church
- Colonial Village
- Clarendon Courthouse
- North Arlington
- Crystal City Shops
- Old Dominion
- Pentagon City
- Aurora Highlands
- Westover Village
- Waverly Hills
- Old Glebe
- Lyon Village
- Ashton Heights
- Ronald Reagan National Airport
- Lyon Park
- View All
Want to live on South Eads Street? Start your apartment search now.
South Eads Street is a street located on the north side of Alexandria, VA that runs through some of the following popular Alexandria neighborhoods: Crystal City Shops, Pentagon City, Aurora Highlands, South Arlington and Potomac West. Also, South Eads Street spans across several zip codes including the following: 22305 and 22202.
While you're apartment shopping, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near South Eads Street. 2-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments range from $1,341 to $4,489.
Renters that live near South Eads Street find that it is relatively easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. The area is very bike-friendly. There are a fair amount of public transportation options nearby.
Do you eat out often? There are over 100 restaurant options near South Eads Street including McNamara's Pub & Restaurant, Matchbox, Tony Luke's, Royal Napal and Epic Smokehouse. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Whole Foods Market, Harris Teeter and Lidl Express Store. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including Bread & Water Company, Shisha Palace Cafe and Commonwealth Joe Coffee RSTRS.
When you're ready to start your search for apartments near South Eads Street - try using some of ApartmentGuide's filters to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.