- West Valley City
- Redwood Junction Station UTA
Apartments near Redwood Junction Station - UTA, West Valley City, UT
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
West Valley City Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in West Valley City
- Apartments with Balcony in West Valley City
- Apartments with Disability Access in West Valley City
- Apartments with Elevator in West Valley City
- Apartments with Extra Storage in West Valley City
- Apartments with Fireplace in West Valley City
- Apartments with Fitness Center in West Valley City
- Apartments with Garage in West Valley City
- Apartments with Gated Access in West Valley City
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in West Valley City
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in West Valley City
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in West Valley City
- Apartments with Utilities Included in West Valley City
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in West Valley City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in West Valley City
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in West Valley City
- Furnished Available Apartments in West Valley City
- Apartments near Public Transportation in West Valley City
- Cheap Apartments in West Valley City
- Income Restricted Apartments in West Valley City
- Luxury Apartments in West Valley City
- Pet Friendly Apartments in West Valley City
- Senior Living Apartments in West Valley City
- Short Term Apartments in West Valley City
Apartments Near West Valley City
Interested in renting an apartment near Redwood Junction Station - UTA?
Situated in North Salt Lake City, Redwood Junction Station - UTA is a well known city public transit stop. Salt Lake City, UT has a population of 195,554 and is composed of several popular neighborhoods including Glendale, South Salt Lake City, and Westside. If you are considering renting an apartment nearby, many options exist.
Bedroom count is an important consideration - this area has several different types of apartments currently for rent. Apartment rentals available include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. The most-readily available rental in this area are 2-bedroom listings.
Apartment size varies from 396 to 444. Apartments with 1 bed average at 541 sq ft. Apartments featuring 2 beds tend to be slightly more spacious, coming in at an average of 952 sq ft.
Rental prices may vary and are affected by size, bedroom count and amenities. Prices in the area close to Redwood Junction Station - UTA sit near $942, meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments will run closer to $1,087.
You'll find plenty of stores & places to eat in the area. If you love pizza, the area has a variety of options including Pudge Brothers Pizza. Coffee more your style? Try Beans & Brews Coffeehouse and Douglas Coffee Roasters!
The recreational options around Redwood Junction Station - UTA, whether you love the outdoors or the indoors. Need to get away? Options include E Center and Westerner Club.
There are numerous apartments for rent near Redwood Junction Station - UTA. With many amazing apartments nearby, apartment hunting in Salt Lake City has never been simpler! Search more efficiently with apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.