AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charleston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charleston
- Apartments with Balcony in Charleston
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charleston
- Apartments with Elevator in Charleston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charleston
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charleston
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charleston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charleston
- Apartments with Garage in Charleston
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charleston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charleston
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charleston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charleston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charleston
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charleston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charleston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charleston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charleston
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charleston
- Cheap Apartments in Charleston
- Corporate Apartments in Charleston
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charleston
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charleston
- Luxury Apartments in Charleston
- New Construction Apartments in Charleston
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charleston
- Short Term Apartments in Charleston
Apartments Near Charleston
Interested in renting an apartment near Citadel Infirmary?
Citadel Infirmary is a hospital in North Charleston. Charleston, SC has a population of 132,245. Neighborhoods within the city include West Ashley, Avondale, Harleston Village, and Hampton Park Terrace. Those seeking an apartment in the area are in luck.
With regards to number of beds, there are several different apartment types currently for rent. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartment listings are available in this area. 2-bedroom apartments are currently the most common rental in the area.
Apartment size ranges from 551 to 824. On average, 530 sq feet is the size of most studios in the area. 698 square feet is the average size for 1-bedroom apartments in the area. Apartment rentals featuring 2 bedrooms are slightly more spacious, averaging closer to1,029 sq ft.
Prices to rent apartments may differ dependent on size, number of beds and items including amenities. The monthly cost for studio apartments is $1,378 dollars. Prices near Citadel Infirmary average near $1,675, meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments average around 2,327.
Are you a shopaholic? There are lots of stores in the vicinity. Good restaurants nearby: Gilroys Pizza Pub and Rutledge Cab Co. If you're more of a coffee person, try out PJ's Coffee Of New Orleans, Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer, and King Bean Coffee.
It's pretty easy to stay active around Citadel Infirmary, whether you enjoy being inside or out. Do you prefer the outdoors? Take a stroll down to North Charleston City and Martin Luther King Jr Pool. Those who prefer indoor activities should try the nearby gyms such as La Bodies Training & Fitness, Iron Tribe Fitness, and Charleston Kettlebell Club. After working out, you might find yourself needing a break. Local town favorites include Mynt and The Recovery Room Tavern.
There are numerous apartments near Citadel Infirmary. Thanks to the abundance of awesome options to choose from, your next home is only a click away! Know what you want already? You can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.