AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charleston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charleston
- Apartments with Balcony in Charleston
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charleston
- Apartments with Elevator in Charleston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charleston
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charleston
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charleston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charleston
- Apartments with Garage in Charleston
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charleston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charleston
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charleston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charleston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charleston
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charleston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charleston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charleston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charleston
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charleston
- Cheap Apartments in Charleston
- Corporate Apartments in Charleston
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charleston
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charleston
- Luxury Apartments in Charleston
- New Construction Apartments in Charleston
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charleston
- Short Term Apartments in Charleston
Apartments Near Charleston
Interested in renting an apartment near Charleston City?
Charleston City, situated in East Charleston, is a prominent area park. Charleston's population is 132,245. The city encompasses several great neighborhoods such as West Ashley, Ashley Hall Manor, and Washington Park. Those that are considering an apartment nearby, there are plenty of options.
Bedroom count is very important to most people when choosing an apartment. With that in mind, you can choose from several differentrentals types. Apartment listings types include: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2-bedroom rentals are the most-readily available type of rental near Charleston City.
Prices can be between 836 & 1,092. For 1-bedroom apartments, 688 sq feet is roughly the average size. Need even more space? 2 bedroom apartments average 999 sq ft.
Rental prices may vary - this is primarily affected by size, bedroom count & included amenities. $1,070 is the average monthly cost to rent an apartment around Charleston City. However, 2 bedrooms apartments will run you around $1,173.
Getting around Charleston City on foot isn't at all easy. You will need a vehicle to get chores accomplished. The area around Charleston City is lacking in terms of its public transit around the area. Options are available, if walking isn't feasible.
It's pretty easy to stay busy around Charleston City, whether you like the outdoors or the indoors. Prefer being outside? Try a stroll down to St Andrews Parks and Charleston City. For those who like strenuous activities, Orangetheory Fitness will get those muscles going. After that, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Check out Hunley's Tavern and Tin Roof.
There are numerous apartments for rent near Charleston City. With so many amazing options nearby, searching for an apartment in Charleston is now easier than ever! If you need more specific options, you can sort using some of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.