- Woodland Av And 65Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA?
Located within Philadelphia, Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA is a well known city public transit stop. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537 and is composed of a few great nearby neighborhoods such as Southwest Philadelphia, Penrose, and Paschall. If you are looking to rent nearby, there are plenty of options.
Several types of listings are available currently for rent depending on the number of bedrooms. Availability includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. .
Prices to rent apartments typically vary and are primarily affected by size, number of beds and available amenities. Monthly costs for studio apartments sits at roughly $1,263 dollars. $1,958 is the average monthly cost for apartment rentals near Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms averages near $2,465.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments range from 627 to 1,019 square feet with prices as low as $1,172 and as high as $1,555. On average, the size of a studio apartment is close to 460 square feet. For apartments with 1 bedroom, the average sits at 900 sq feet. Want more space? Averaging at 1,090 square feet, 2-bedroom rentals might be just right.
The area around Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA is fairly walk friendly. You can arrive at most locations on foot alone. In terms of transportation - if walking is not feasible, reaching most of your destinations is effortless thanks to a great transit system around Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA. You won't really see significant traffic while traveling.
It's easy to keep busy around Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA, whether your preference is to be surrounded by nature or at the club. Like to keep up your health? Take a stroll around Connell Park. Give yourself some time off! The local spots in town include Vanity Grand Cabaret, Trend Setter, and Y & B Lounge.
There are many apartments near Woodland Av & 65Th St - SEPTA. With so many awesome options to choose from, apartment hunting in Philadelphia couldn't be simpler! Try out our apartment-specific filters and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.