- Woodland Av And 56Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA?
Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA is a public transit stop in Northeast Philadelphia. Philadelphia, PA has a population of 1,575,537 and has a few popular neighborhoods including West Philadelphia, Southwest Philadelphia, and South Philadelphia. Those that are looking for a rental in the area, many options exist.
The number of bedrooms you choose is important - this area has several different types of apartments currently for rent. Available inventory ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. One bedroom apartments are the most-readily available type of rental in the area.
Prices can be in the range of 966 and 1,214. Sizes of studio apartments average close to 497 sq feet. 688 sq ft is the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment in the area. 2 bedroom rentals tend to be slightly larger, with an average of 1,030 square feet.
Near Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA, rental costs differ based on number of beds and square footage. A studio rental averages around 1,998 dollars per month. An average of $2,589 a month is needed for apartment rentals around Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA . However, 2 bedrooms apartments averages around $3,810.
Around Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA, there are many different stores. Popular restaurants nearby Chan Soeng and Meifeng Chen and Manny Steaks & Burgers.. Love coffee? Visit Saxbys Coffee, Earth Cup West, and Starbucks for your caffeine fix!
It's pretty easy to stay busy near Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA, whether you love nature, working out, or hitting the local bars. Want to keep in shape? Visit Connell Park. Give yourself some well-deserved rest! Head down to Purple Orchid, Trend Setter, and Y & B Lounge.
There are various apartments near Woodland Av & 56Th St - SEPTA. With so many amazing apartments in the area, searching for your next apartment in Philadelphia couldn't be easier! Make the search faster with apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.