AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Find your next apartment near Naudain Street.
Naudain Street is a street located on the northeast side of Philadelphia, PA that runs through some of the following popular Philadelphia neighborhoods: Center City, Rittenhouse Square, Graduate Hospital, Penn's Landing and Society Hill. Also, Naudain Street spans across several zip codes including the following: 19106, 19102, 19103, 19147 and 19146.
While you're apartment shopping, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near Naudain Street. 1-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments can be found as low as $1,119 and as high as $5,122.
Renters that live near Naudain Street find that it's easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. The area is very bike-friendly. There are a lot of public transportation options nearby.
Like going out to eat? There are over 100 restaurant options near Naudain Street including Hai Street Kitchen & Co, Fortune Chinese American Restaurant, Dandan, Copa Too and Day By Day Catering & Restaurant. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Christian Food Market, Sue's Market and Acme. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including Rival Brothers, The Last Drop Coffee House and Red Hook Coffee & Tea.
When you're ready to start your search for apartments near Naudain Street - try using some of ApartmentGuide's filters to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.