- Kingsessing Av And 60Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA?
Located in Yeadon, Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA is a well known city public transit stop. Yeadon's population is 11,487 and has several great nearby neighborhoods such as West Philadelphia, Southwest Philadelphia, and South Philadelphia. Those that are looking to rent in the area, many options exist.
Bedroom count is an important consideration - this area has several apartment types available. Availability includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2- bedroom apartments are currently the most common rental type in the area.
Near Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA, prices vary depending on different factors including size and number of bedrooms. A studio apartment averages around $1,263 per month. An average of $1,755 a month is required to rent an apartment near Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA A 2-bedroom apartment, on the other hand, costs on average near $1,641.
Rent varies from between $739 and $892. On average, 460 sq ft is the size of studio apartments in the area. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages at 917 sq ft. Want more space? 2 bedroom apartments average 945 sq ft in the area.
The area near Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA has various stores. If you love pizza, the area has a variety of options such as Fiesta Pizza, Yeadon Pizzeria, and Bobby's 2 Pizza. If you're more of a coffee person, try out Reanimator Coffee, Saxbys Coffee, and Starbucks.
From health and working out to socializing and clubbing, there are plenty of options around Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA. Like keeping in shape? Try a stroll around Connell Park. Need to get away? Try visiting Vanity Grand Cabaret, Trend Setter, and Y & B Lounge.
The area around Kingsessing Av & 60Th St - SEPTA has a variety of distinct apartments for rent. With so many amazing apartments nearby, searching for an apartment in Yeadon is now easier than ever! Search more efficiently using apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.