- Girard Av And 19Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
10+ Units Available
6 Floor Plans
9 Floor Plans
15 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA?
Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA is a public transit stop located in Northeast Philadelphia. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537 and has several great neighborhoods including Center City, West Philadelphia, and Brewerytown. Those looking for a rental nearby have many options.
The number of bedrooms you choose is important - this area has several different types of listings currently for rent. Rentals include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments currently remain the most-readily available rental type near Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments vary from 369 to 561 square feet and has prices in the range of $1,064 & $1,832. Studio apartment sizes average approximately 503 sq feet. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages at around 747 sq feet. Apartments with 2 bedrooms tend to be bigger, averaging close to1,085 sq ft.
Prices close to Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA vary depending on elements including size and number of beds. Monthly rental costs for studio apartments sits at approximately 1,857 dollars. An average payment of $2,289 per month is needed for apartments near Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA while a 2-bedroom apartment averages near $3,241.
The area around Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA is very walkable. A car isn't required to arrive at most locations. Thankfully, if cars or public transport is required, reaching many places is easy due to good transit in Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA. Getting around town should be fairly simple.
It's easy to keep active living around Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA, whether you like to be inside or out. Like maintaining your health? Visit Washington Square Park and Mantua Recreation Center. For people who would rather burn calories inside, Pure Barre is only a short distance away. Once you're exhausted, you may find yourself needing to get away. Head down to Bridgewater's Pub, CSZ Philadelphia-Home Of Comedysportz, and Tango Noodle Bar.
There are various apartments for rent near Girard Av & 19Th St - SEPTA. Thanks to the abundance of amazing options nearby, apartment hunting in Philadelphia has never been simpler! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.