AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Franklin Square?
Located within Philadelphia, Franklin Square is a well known city park. Philadelphia, PA has a population of 1,575,537. Neighborhoods in the city include Center City, Old City, Rittenhouse Square, and Northern Liberties. If you are looking for a rental in the area, there are plenty of options.
Bedroom count is very important to most people when selecting an apartment. In that regard, you can choose from several types of rentals. Availability varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are presently the most-readily available type of rental near Franklin Square.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments range from 405 to 612 square feet and has prices in the range of $1,162 and $2,020. Apartments in the area average 502 sq feet. 743 sq ft is the typical size for an apartment with a single bedroom. Need even more space? With an average of 1,081 square feet, there are plenty of 2 bedroom rentals in the area.
Rental prices close to Franklin Square differ depending on a number of features such as square footage and number of beds. A studio apartment costs $1,860 on average per month. An average of $2,289 per month is needed to rent an apartment near Franklin Square , meanwhile an apartment with 2 bedrooms average around $3,260.
The vicinity near Franklin Square is fairly walkable. It's possible to reach many areas on foot. Thankfully, if cars or public transport is more your thing, you canarrive at most of your destinations due to a great transit system around Franklin Square. You shouldn't really encounter too much traffic.
It's pretty easy to stay active living around Franklin Square, whether you like exploring the city or the great outdoors. Want to keep in shape? Philadelphia Parks & Recreation has some great scenery. For those who like being indoors, Radius Fitness will get those muscles moving. After working out, take a break from work with a night out in town. Try visiting Seven-Hundred, CSZ Philadelphia-Home Of Comedysportz, and The Institute Craft Bar & Kitchen.
There are various apartments for rent near Franklin Square. With so many great options to choose from, your next home is right around the corner thanks to Apartment Guide! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can sort using a few of our more popular filters such as luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.