10+ Units Available
6 Floor Plans
9 Floor Plans
15 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Fairmount Park?
Situated in Northeast Philadelphia, Fairmount Park is a notable area park. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537. Philadelphia contains several great neighborhoods including Lower North, Hawthorne, Avenue of the Arts North, and East Park. ApartmentGuide has various apartments in the area.
The number of bedrooms is an important consideration during an apartment hunt. In that regard, there are several different types of listings. Rentals include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are currently the most-readily available type of rental around this location.
Near Fairmount Park, rates differ depending on a number of factors including square footage & number of beds. A studio apartment costs $1,893 on average per month. $2,378 is the average monthly price for apartment rentals near Fairmount Park while 2 bedrooms apartments will run you closer to $3,502.
Apartment size ranges from 362 to 548. On average, 502 sq ft is the size of most studio apartments in the area. For 1-bedroom apartments, 727 square feet is the typical size. 2-bedroom rentals are slightly more spacious, averaging 1,074 sq ft.
Traversing Fairmount Park is pretty simple. It's possible to arrive at most places without the need for a vehicle. There is some good news though - if you end up needing a car, you canreach many places due to good transit in Fairmount Park. Moving around is easy.
It's easy to stay active living around Fairmount Park, whether you enjoy being inside or out. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Fairmount Park Commission. For those who like being indoors, Radius Fitness will get your heart rate going. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself to some time off! Check out The Khyber and The Olde Bar.
The area near Fairmount Park has many diverse apartments for rent. With so many awesome options to choose from, your next new apartment is right around the corner with Apartment Guide! Know what you want already? You should give our apartment filters a try.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.