- Elmwood Av And 66Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
1 Unit Available
1 Floor Plan
2 Floor Plans
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA?
Located within Colwyn, Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA is a well known area public transit stop. Colwyn's population is 2,554. Colwyn encompasses several great neighborhoods such as Elmwood, Eastwick, Southwest Schuylkill, and Clearview. There are various apartments close to the public transit stop.
When apartment hunting, the number of bedrooms is an important thing to consider. With that in mind, you can choose from several different types of rentals. Available inventory ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. .
Near Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA, apartment costs vary depending on a number of factors including size and bedroom count. A studio apartment averages approximately 1,263 per month to rent. The average cost of 1-bedroom apartments near Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA is $1,958 dollars while 2-bedroom apartments average near $2,465.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments vary from 627 to 1,019 square feet with prices in the range of $1,172 and $1,555. Nearby apartments, on average, are roughly 460 sq feet. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages close to 900 sq feet. 2-bedroom apartments tend to be somewhat bigger, averaging 1,090 sq feet.
The area around Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA is very walkable. It's possible to get tasks done on foot alone. As for transportation - the area around Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA's transit is great and is convenient for reaching most places if you want to drive. Moving around should be easy.
It's pretty easy to stay active living near Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA, whether your preference is to be surrounded by nature or at the club. Like to keep up your health? Try visiting Connell Park. Those who enjoy being indoors will likely enjoy the nearby gyms including Planet Fitness. Once you're done working out, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Local town favorites include Reggae Lounge and Vanity Grand Cabaret.
The area around Elmwood Av & 66Th St - SEPTA has many different apartments. With many options to choose from, searching for a new apartment in Colwyn has never been easier! Know what you want already? You can sort using a few of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.