- Chester Av And 60Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA?
Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA, located in Philadelphia, is a notable city public transit stop. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537. Neighborhoods within the city include West Philadelphia, Southwest Philadelphia, Cedar Park, and Cobbs Creek. Those looking for a rental near the public transit stop are in luck.
When selecting apartments, bedroom count is crucial. There are several different types of rentals. Apartment listings types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. The most readily available type of rental around this location are two-bedroom apartments.
Near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA, rates vary depending on a number of elements such as square footage and number of bedrooms. A studio apartment averages approximately $1,263 dollars per month. On average, the cost of a 1-bedroom apartment near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA is $1,755 while 2-bedroom apartments will run you around $1,641.
Apartment prices vary from between $739 & $892. Apartments in the area, on average, are roughly 460 sq feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 917 sq ft is the average size. Rentals with 2 bedrooms tend to be more spacious, coming in at an average of 945 square feet.
The area close to Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA has lots of stores. If you love pizza, the area has many options such as Fiesta Pizza, Yeadon Pizzeria, and Bobby's 2 Pizza. How about coffee? Visit Reanimator Coffee, Saxbys Coffee, and Starbucks and get your caffeine fix!
From gyms and parks to bars and clubs, there are plenty of options near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Connell Park. Need a break? Head down to Y & B Lounge and 11 Burger & Fried Chicken.
There are many apartments near Chester Av & 60Th St - SEPTA. With many amazing apartments nearby, your next new apartment is right around the corner thanks to Apartment Guide! Know what you want already? You can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.