- Baltimore Av And 58Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA?
Located within Philadelphia, Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA is a notable city public transit stop. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537. Philadelphia encompasses several great neighborhoods such as Cobbs Creek, Paschall, Kingsessing, and Southwest Schuylkill. Those that are considering a rental in the area, there are plenty of options.
Several rental types are available to select from based off of how many bedrooms you want. Availability varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. .
Rental prices may differ and are primarily affected by size, number of beds & included amenities. The monthly rental cost for studio apartments is roughly $1,263 dollars. $1,208 is the average monthly price for apartments near Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA . However, a 2-bedroom apartment averages closer to $1,641.
Prices can be between $755 & $898. Nearby apartments average close to 460 sq feet. For apartments with 1 bedroom, the average sits at 708 square feet. 2-bedroom apartments tend to be somewhat larger, averaging 945 sq feet.
There are many different stores and places to eat in the vicinity. Popular restaurants in the area include Fiesta Pizza, Yeadon Pizzeria, and Bobby's 2 Pizza. Love coffee? Try Reanimator Coffee and Saxbys Coffee!
It's easy to stay active living near Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA, whether you like to be inside or out. Treat yourself and enjoy the town. Your options include 6400 Red Sea and Maximum Level Lounge.
There are numerous apartments near Baltimore Av & 58Th St - SEPTA. With many amazing options in the area, your next home is right around the corner! Make the search faster using apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.