- Baltimore Av And 57Th St SEPTA
Apartments near Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA?
Located within East Lansdowne, Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA is a notable city public transit stop. East Lansdowne, PA has a population of 2,678. The city contains several great neighborhoods including Cobbs Creek, Paschall, Kingsessing, and Southwest Schuylkill. Those seeking an apartment near the public transit stop are in luck.
The number of bedrooms is very important to most people when apartment hunting. There are several different listings types. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom listings are all available. .
Prices can be in the range of 755 and 898. Apartments average 460 square feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 708 square feet is the average size. Want more space? 945 sq feet is the average for a 2 bedroom apartment.
Rental prices near Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA vary based on number of bedrooms & square footage. A studio rental costs $1,263 on average per month. Rent prices in the area close to Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA average near $1,208, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages near 1,641.
You'll find many different stores and coffee shops nearby. Love pizza? The surrounding area has a variety of options including Fiesta Pizza, Yeadon Pizzeria, and Bobby's 2 Pizza. Coffee more your style? Try Reanimator Coffee and Saxbys Coffee!
There's lots to do around Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA. Need a break? Head down to 6400 Red Sea and Maximum Level Lounge.
There are many apartments near Baltimore Av & 57Th St - SEPTA. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, your next new home is right around the corner thanks to ApartmentGuide.com! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can sort by a few of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.