AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near Angora - SEPTA?
Located in Northeast Philadelphia, Angora - SEPTA is a prominent area public transit stop. Philadelphia, PA has a population of 1,575,537. Philadelphia contains several neighborhoods including Cobbs Creek, Paschall, Kingsessing, and Southwest Schuylkill. There are various rentals near the public transit stop.
Several types of rentals are available to choose from based on bedroom counts. Apartment rentals types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. .
Near Angora - SEPTA, apartment costs differ based on a number of factors like size & bedroom count. The monthly cost for a studio apartment sits at around $1,263 dollars. On average, the cost of 1-bedroom apartments around Angora - SEPTA is $1,208 while an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you around $1,641.
Rent varies from in the range of $755 & $898. On average, 460 sq feet is the size of most studio apartments in the area. For 1-bedroom apartments, 708 sq feet is the typical size. Want something bigger? Averaging at 945 square feet, there are a few 2 bedroom rentals in the area.
Nearby, you'll find plenty of stores. Good restaurants in the area include West Point Pizza and Train Station Pizza and Empire Diner.. Coffee more your style? Try Reanimator Coffee and Saxbys Coffee!
It's easy to keep busy living near Angora - SEPTA, whether you like to be inside or out. Want to keep in shape? Take a walk around Connell Park. Take a break from things and enjoy the town. Some options include Galway's Pub and Maximum Level Lounge.
The area near Angora - SEPTA has many diverse apartments for rent. With so many awesome options to choose from, finding a new apartment couldn't be easier! Search more efficiently with apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.