- 22Nd St Trolley Station SEPTA
Apartments near 22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA, Philadelphia, PA
10+ Units Available
6 Floor Plans
9 Floor Plans
15 Floor Plans
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Philadelphia Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Philadelphia
- Cheap Apartments in Philadelphia
- Corporate Apartments in Philadelphia
- Income Restricted Apartments in Philadelphia
- Loft Layout Apartments in Philadelphia
- Luxury Apartments in Philadelphia
- New Construction Apartments in Philadelphia
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Philadelphia
- Senior Living Apartments in Philadelphia
- Short Term Apartments in Philadelphia
Apartments Near Philadelphia
- Temple University, PA
- University of Pennsylvania, PA
- Drexel University, PA
- Thomas Jefferson University, PA
- Community College of Philadelphia, PA
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, PA
- University of the Sciences in Philadelphia, PA
- La Salle University, PA
- University of the Arts, PA
- Moore College of Art and Design, PA
- Philadelphia University, PA
- Saint Joseph's University, PA
- Curtis Institute of Music, PA
- Art Institute of Philadelphia, PA
- DPT Business School City Center, PA
- Chestnut Hill College, PA
- Holy Family University, PA
- Lutheran Theological Seminary Philadelphia, PA
- Westminster Theological Seminary, PA
Interested in renting an apartment near 22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA?
22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA, found in Northeast Philadelphia, is a notable area public transit stop. Philadelphia's population is 1,575,537. The city encompasses many neighborhoods such as Hawthorne, Avenue of the Arts North, West Powelton, and East Park. Those seeking rent in the area have many options.
Bedroom count is important - this area has several rental types available to select from. Units types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments currently remain the most common type of rental around this location.
Apartment prices in the area differ depending on bedroom count and square footage. The monthly cost to rent a studio apartment is roughly $1,963 dollars. $2,442 is the average monthly cost for apartment rentals near 22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms averages closer to $3,563.
A 1-bedroom apartment varies from 350 to 520 square feet with prices between $997 & $1,756. Sizes of studio apartments average approximately 507 sq ft. 715 square feet is the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Apartment rentals with 2 beds tend to be more spacious, coming in at an average of 1,064 square feet.
Are you a shopaholic? Need your coffee fix? Fear not! You'll find various stores in the area. Nearby, you will find places to eat such as California Style Pizza and Joe's Brick Oven Pizza. If you're more of a coffee addict, try out Beddy Cafe, WFM Coffee Bar, and Rival Brothers.
The recreational options near 22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA, whether you like to be surrounded by nature or at the club. Like keeping in shape? Take a stroll down to Fairmount Park Commission and Philadelphia Parks & Recreation. Those who like strenuous activities can hit up one of the local gyms such as Sweat Gym, F45 Training, and Professional Touch Fitness Studios. Once you're done working out, give yourself some time off! Check out CSZ Philadelphia-Home Of Comedysportz, Bridgewater's Pub, and Tango Noodle Bar.
The area around 22Nd St Trolley Station - SEPTA has a variety of distinct apartments. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, finding a new apartment in Philadelphia couldn't be simpler! If you need more specific options, you can sort using a few of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.