AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Portland
- Apartments with Balcony in Portland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Portland
- Apartments with Elevator in Portland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Portland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Portland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Portland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Portland
- Apartments with Garage in Portland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Portland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Portland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Portland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Portland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Portland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Portland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Portland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Portland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Portland
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Portland
- Cheap Apartments in Portland
- Corporate Apartments in Portland
- Income Restricted Apartments in Portland
- Loft Layout Apartments in Portland
- Luxury Apartments in Portland
- New Construction Apartments in Portland
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Portland
- Senior Living Apartments in Portland
- Short Term Apartments in Portland
Apartments Near Portland
- Concordia University, OR
- Portland State University, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Reed College, OR
- University of Portland, OR
- Portland Community College, OR
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Lewis and Clark College, OR
- Warner Pacific College, OR
- Art Institute of Portland, OR
- Sumner College, OR
- University of Western States, OR
Interested in renting an apartment near Providence Park?
Located in Northeast Portland, Providence Park is a well known area stadium. Portland, OR has a population of 639,655 and is composed of a few popular neighborhoods including Downtown, Northwest District, and Nob Hill. ApartmentGuide has many rentals nearby.
A variety of different apartments are available to select from depending on the number of bedrooms. Available inventory varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are currently the most-readily available rental type near Providence Park.
Apartment size ranges from 420 to 616. 405 square feet is the average size of studios in the area. For apartments with 1 bedroom, the average sits at 594 sq feet. Need something larger? Bigger 2 bedroom apartments average 872 sq ft.
Prices of rentals will vary dependent on bedroom count, size & amenities. Monthly rental costs for studio apartments sits at approximately $1,300. An average payment of $1,658 a month is needed to rent an apartment near Providence Park 2 bedrooms apartments, however, costs on average near $2,485.
The vicinity around Providence Park is fairly walk friendly. Vehicles aren't necessary to arrive at many places. As for transportation - if walking is not feasible, reaching most places is a cinch due to good transit in Providence Park. You won't typically encounter a lot of traffic while traveling.
From health and working out to socializing and clubbing, there's plenty to do around Providence Park. Like keeping in shape? Visit Jamison Square Park and Tom McCall Waterfront Park. People who like strenuous activities can visit one of the local gyms including VC CrossFit, Ride PDX, and Multnomah Athletic Club. After working out, you might find yourself needing to get away. Check out Moonshine Kitchen & Lounge, Club Rouge, and Marathon Taverna.
The area around Providence Park has many unique apartments. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, your next new home is only a click away! Make the search faster using apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.