AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Portland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Portland
- Apartments with Balcony in Portland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Portland
- Apartments with Elevator in Portland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Portland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Portland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Portland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Portland
- Apartments with Garage in Portland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Portland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Portland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Portland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Portland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Portland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Portland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Portland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Portland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Portland
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Portland
- Cheap Apartments in Portland
- Corporate Apartments in Portland
- Income Restricted Apartments in Portland
- Loft Layout Apartments in Portland
- Luxury Apartments in Portland
- New Construction Apartments in Portland
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Portland
- Senior Living Apartments in Portland
- Short Term Apartments in Portland
Apartments Near Portland
- Concordia University, OR
- Portland State University, OR
- Oregon Health and Science University, OR
- Reed College, OR
- University of Portland, OR
- Portland Community College, OR
- National College of Natural Medicine, OR
- Lewis and Clark College, OR
- Warner Pacific College, OR
- Art Institute of Portland, OR
- Sumner College, OR
- University of Western States, OR
Interested in renting an apartment near Oregon Zoo?
Situated in Northeast Portland, Oregon Zoo is a notable area zoo. Portland's population is 639,655. Neighborhoods within the city include Northwest District, Goose Hollow, Lair Hill, and Hillsdale. There are many rentals nearby.
A variety of different apartments are available to select from based off of how many bedrooms you want. Availability varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments currently remain the most-readily available type of rental near Oregon Zoo.
Near Oregon Zoo, rental costs vary based on a number of elements including size and number of beds. A studio rental averages roughly $1,452 per month. $1,628 is the average monthly cost for apartment rentals near Oregon Zoo An apartment with 2 bedrooms, however, will run you closer to $2,613.
Rent varies from between $793 & $1,054. On average, the size of a studio apartment is approximately 527 square feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 636 sq ft is roughly the average size. 2-bedroom apartments tend to be somewhat larger, averaging near 1,096 sq ft.
Traversing through Oregon Zoo on foot is very easy. A car isn't required in order to reach many locations. Good news though - the area around Oregon Zoo's transit is excellent if you don't want to walk. Moving around is easy.
There's lots of options around Oregon Zoo. Like to keep up your health? Try visiting Washington Park. People who would rather get on the treadmill can visit the local gyms including Multnomah Athletic Club. After that, treat yourself and enjoy the town. The best spots in town include Elephants Delicatessen-Portland and Goose Hollow Inn.
The area near Oregon Zoo has a variety of diverse apartments. With an abundance of amazing apartments nearby, searching for your next apartment in Portland has never been simpler! Know what you want already? You can sort using some of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.