- Shaker Heights
- South Park Station GCRTA
Apartments near South Park Station - GCRTA, Shaker Heights, OH
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shaker Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Shaker Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Shaker Heights
Apartments Near Shaker Heights
Interested in renting an apartment near South Park Station - GCRTA?
Situated in Southeast Shaker Heights, South Park Station - GCRTA is a well known city public transit stop. Shaker Heights, OH has a population of 27,692. The city encompasses many neighborhoods such as Shaker Lakes, Onaway, Fernway, and Boulevard. Those looking for an apartment near the public transit stop have various options.
With regards to number of beds, there are several types of listings currently for rent. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments are all available. The most common type of rental around this location are two-bedroom rentals.
Prices to rent apartments near South Park Station - GCRTA vary based on different features including size and number of beds. The monthly rental cost for studio apartments sits at around $450. An average of $674 per month is needed for apartment rentals near South Park Station - GCRTA while 2 bedrooms apartments will run you closer to $944.
1-bedroom apartments vary from 553 to 648 square feet with prices as low as $636 and nearing $670. Apartments in the area average around 250 square feet. 637 sq feet is the average size for an apartment with a single bedroom. Apartments featuring 2 beds are slightly larger, averaging 1,044 sq feet.
Around South Park Station - GCRTA, there are many different stores. There are many pizza places such as Georgio's Oven, Pizzabogo, and Teresa's Pizza. Coffee more your style? Try Deweys Coffee House and Biggby Coffee!
There's lots of options near South Park Station - GCRTA. For those who would rather burn calories indoors should try one of the nearby gyms such as Zee Fitness and Yukon International. Once you're exhausted, take a break and relax and enjoy the town. Check out The Parnell Charles Stewart Pub and The Kensington Pub.
The area around South Park Station - GCRTA has many diverse apartments. With so many amazing options nearby, finding an apartment in Shaker Heights couldn't be easier! Search more efficiently using apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.