- Shaker Heights
- Shaker And Lee Station GCRTA
Apartments near Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA, Shaker Heights, OH
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shaker Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Shaker Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Shaker Heights
Apartments Near Shaker Heights
Interested in renting an apartment near Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA?
Situated in North Cleveland Heights, Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA is a prominent area public transit stop. Cleveland Heights's population is 44,854. Cleveland Heights encompasses many neighborhoods such as Shaker Lakes, Onaway, Fernway, and Boulevard. ApartmentGuide has many rentals nearby.
A variety of apartments are available currently for rent based off of how many bedrooms you want. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom listings are available in this area. 2 bedroom listings are the most common rental type around this location.
Sizes for 1-bedroom apartments vary from 513 to 593 square feet and has prices in the range of $628 & $947. On average, 250 sq ft is the size of most studio apartments in the area. For 1-bedroom apartments, 636 sq ft is the usual size. Need something larger? 1,096 sq ft is the average for a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in the area.
Prices of rentals may differ dependent on size, number of beds and available amenities. The monthly cost to rent a studio apartment is $450 dollars. Prices in the area close to Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA average close to $1,019 dollars while an apartment with 2 bedrooms average near 1,379.
There are various stores in the vicinity. There are many pizza restaurants including Georgio's Oven, Pizzabogo, and Teresa's Pizza. How about coffee? Try Deweys Coffee House, Biggby Coffee, and Restless Coffee and get your caffeine fix!
There's lots of options near Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA. For those who would rather lift weights, Anytime Fitness will get your heart rate going. Once you're exhausted, you might find yourself needing a break. Try visiting The Parnell Charles Stewart Pub and The Kensington Pub.
There are various apartments near Shaker & Lee Station - GCRTA. With an abundance of amazing apartments nearby, finding an apartment in Cleveland Heights couldn't be easier! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and simplify your apartment search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.