- Shaker Heights
- Attleboro Station GCRTA
Apartments near Attleboro Station - GCRTA, Shaker Heights, OH
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Shaker Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Shaker Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Shaker Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Shaker Heights
Apartments Near Shaker Heights
Interested in renting an apartment near Attleboro Station - GCRTA?
Located in Shaker Heights, Attleboro Station - GCRTA is a well known city public transit stop. Shaker Heights's population is 27,692. Neighborhoods in the area include Moreland, Mount Pleasant, Shaker Lakes, and Onaway. There are various rentals nearby.
With regards to bedroom count, there exist several different rental types available to select from. Units include 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. The most-readily available rental type are 2 bedroom apartments.
Rental rates sit between 660 & 981. 1-bedroom apartments average at around 598 sq ft. Want something bigger? Bigger 2 bedroom apartments average 1,166 sq ft.
Rental rates in the area vary based on number of beds and square footage. The average cost of 1-bedroom apartments near Attleboro Station - GCRTA is $1,213 dollars, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment will run you closer to $1,546.
How about a quick shopping trip? Love coffee? Fear not! You'll find many different stores and coffee shops in the area. There are several popular restaurants like Jake's Speakeasy and Pizzazz. For those more interested in coffee, give Biggby Coffee and Restless Coffee a try.
It's pretty easy to stay active living around Attleboro Station - GCRTA, whether you love exploring the city or the great outdoors. Want to keep in shape? Take a walk down to Shaker Heights Recreation Department and Shaker Heights Thornton Park. For those who would rather lift weights, Anytime Fitness is nearby. After that, treat yourself and enjoy the town. Try visiting The Parnell Charles Stewart Pub and The Kensington Pub.
The area near Attleboro Station - GCRTA has many different apartments. With so many options to choose from, finding your next apartment is now easier than ever! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.