AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cleveland Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cleveland
- Apartments with Balcony in Cleveland
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cleveland
- Apartments with Elevator in Cleveland
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cleveland
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cleveland
- Apartments with Garage in Cleveland
- Apartments with Gated Access in Cleveland
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cleveland
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cleveland
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Cleveland
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cleveland
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cleveland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Cleveland
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cleveland
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cleveland
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Cleveland
- Cheap Apartments in Cleveland
- Income Restricted Apartments in Cleveland
- Loft Layout Apartments in Cleveland
- Luxury Apartments in Cleveland
- New Construction Apartments in Cleveland
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Cleveland
- Senior Living Apartments in Cleveland
- Short Term Apartments in Cleveland
Apartments Near Cleveland
Interested in renting an apartment near Cain Park?
Cain Park is a city park located in South Euclid. South Euclid's population is 21,688 and is composed of several great nearby neighborhoods such as Coventry Village, Cedar Center, and Shaker Lakes. ApartmentGuide has plenty of rentals nearby.
With regards to number of beds, there are several types of rentals to choose from. Units available include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom. 2-bedroom apartments currently remain the most common rental type near Cain Park.
Rental rates vary from in the range of 522 & 602. Nearby apartments average roughly 490 sq ft. 617 sq ft is roughly the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment in the area. 2-bedroom apartments are slightly more spacious, averaging near1,114 sq feet.
Pricing in the area vary based on a number of elements such as square footage & number of beds. The monthly cost to rent a studio apartment sits at around $769. An average of $806/month is required to rent an apartment around Cain Park 2 bedrooms apartments, however, averages near $1,035.
There are various stores and coffee shops in the vicinity. Love pizza? The surrounding area has many options such as Pizzabogo, Guys Pizza, and Teresa's Pizza. Love coffee? Try Restless Coffee and Starbucks!
The recreational options around Cain Park, whether your preference is to be inside or out. Do you prefer being outside? Try a stroll around Cleveland Heights City Parks and Caledonia Park Playground. Those who like strenuous activities will likely enjoy the area's gyms such as Grit & Fit, Anytime Fitness, and Fitness Zone. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself with a night out in town. Try visiting The Kensington Pub, B Side Lounge, and The Parnell Charles Stewart Pub.
The area near Cain Park has a variety of diverse apartments. With so many awesome options to choose from, searching for an apartment in South Euclid has never been easier! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you should give our apartment filters a try.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.