- Cleveland Heights
- Euclid Heights Boulevard
Apartments near Euclid Heights Boulevard, Cleveland Heights, OH
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Cleveland Heights Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Balcony in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Disability Access in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Elevator in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Fireplace in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Garage in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Gated Access in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Cleveland Heights
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Cleveland Heights
- Furnished Available Apartments in Cleveland Heights
Apartments Near Cleveland Heights
Searching for apartments on Euclid Heights Boulevard?
Euclid Heights Boulevard is a street located on the east side of Cleveland Heights, OH that runs through the Coventry Village neighborhood. Also, Euclid Heights Boulevard spans across several zip codes including the following: 44118 and 44106.
During your search, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near Euclid Heights Boulevard. 2-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments can be found as low as $566 and as high as $4,865.
Renters that live near Euclid Heights Boulevard find that there are several options for getting around town. The area is somewhat walk-friendly. There are some dedicated biking areas. You'll find there are some public transportation options in this area.
Like going out to eat? There are many restaurant options near Euclid Heights Boulevard including Alcazar, Etna Restaurant, China Dragon, Bodega Restaurant & Lounge and Trattoria Roman Gardens. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Zagara's Marketplace, Marc's and Murray Hill Market. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including Starbucks.
When you're ready to start your search for apartments near Euclid Heights Boulevard - try using some of ApartmentGuide's filters to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.