AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Fargo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Fargo
- Apartments with Balcony in Fargo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Fargo
- Apartments with Elevator in Fargo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Fargo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Fargo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Fargo
- Apartments with Garage in Fargo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Fargo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Fargo
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Fargo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Fargo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Fargo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Fargo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Fargo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Fargo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Fargo
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Fargo
- Cheap Apartments in Fargo
- Corporate Apartments in Fargo
- Income Restricted Apartments in Fargo
- Loft Layout Apartments in Fargo
- Luxury Apartments in Fargo
- New Construction Apartments in Fargo
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Fargo
- Senior Living Apartments in Fargo
- Short Term Apartments in Fargo
Apartments Near Fargo
Interested in renting an apartment near Sanford Broadway Clinic?
Sanford Broadway Clinic is a hospital located in North Fargo. Fargo, ND has a population of 120,491. The city contains many neighborhoods including Hawthorne, Washington, Horace Mann, and Jefferson. ApartmentGuide lists plenty of rentals in the area.
Bedroom count is an important thing to consider when selecting apartments. With that in mind, you can choose from several types of listings. Availability ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2-bedroom rentals are currently the most-readily available rental type in this location.
A 1-bedroom apartment ranges from 491 to 582 square feet with prices in the range of $614 & $773. 573 square feet is the average size of most studios in the area. 632 sq feet is the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Apartments featuring 2 beds are bigger, with an average of 884 sq feet.
Rental prices will vary - this is affected by size, number of beds and items such as amenities. A studio apartment averages roughly 930 dollars per month. Rental rates in the area close to Sanford Broadway Clinic average close to $1,041 while a 2-bedroom apartment averages near 929.
Are you a coffee person? How about a quick shopping trip? You'll find lots of stores & places to eat in the vicinity. You can choose from pizza joints including Rhombus Guys-Fargo, Sammy's Pizza & Restaurant, and Blackbird Wood Fire Pizza. Coffee more your style? Try The Red Raven Espresso Parlor, Stumbeano's Coffee, and Atomic Coffee and get your caffeine fix!
Gyms, parks, bars and clubs - there's plenty to do around Sanford Broadway Clinic. Like to maintain your health? Try visiting Fargo Parks. People who like indoor activities should try the local gyms such as Anytime Fitness, Pure Barre, and CrossFit Icehouse. Once you're done working out, take a break and relax with a night out. Head down to Side Street, Empire Tavern, and Fort Noks Bar Of Gold.
The area near Sanford Broadway Clinic has many different apartments. Thanks to the abundance of amazing apartments in the area, searching for your next apartment is now easier than ever! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.