AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Durham Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Durham
- Apartments with Balcony in Durham
- Apartments with Disability Access in Durham
- Apartments with Elevator in Durham
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Durham
- Apartments with Fireplace in Durham
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Durham
- Apartments with Garage in Durham
- Apartments with Gated Access in Durham
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Durham
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Durham
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Durham
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Durham
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Durham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Durham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Durham
- Furnished Available Apartments in Durham
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Durham
- Cheap Apartments in Durham
- Corporate Apartments in Durham
- Income Restricted Apartments in Durham
- Loft Layout Apartments in Durham
- Luxury Apartments in Durham
- New Construction Apartments in Durham
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Durham
- Senior Living Apartments in Durham
- Short Term Apartments in Durham
Apartments Near Durham
Interested in renting an apartment near Durham Athletic Park?
Located in North Durham, Durham Athletic Park is a prominent city park. Durham, NC has a population of 259,757. Neighborhoods within the city include Downtown Durham, Warehouse District, Duke University - West Campus, and Trinity Park. ApartmentGuide has plenty of apartments nearby.
When apartment hunting, the number of bedrooms is an essential consideration for many people. With that in mind, you can choose from several different apartments types. Available inventory includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are the most-readily available rental type in the surrounding area.
Prices of apartments will differ - this is primarily affected by size, bedroom count & amenities. A studio apartment averages approximately 1,316 dollars to rent. Average costs of a 1-bedroom apartment near Durham Athletic Park is $1,598 while a 2-bedroom apartment averages closer to $2,200.
1-bedroom apartments vary from 466 to 569 square feet and has prices as low as $806 and as high as $1,058. Studio apartment sizes average 560 sq feet. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages at 734 sq ft. Apartments featuring 2 bedrooms are somewhat bigger, averaging near 1,143 square feet.
Close by, you'll find lots of stores and restaurants. Popular restaurants in the area include Pizzeria Toro and Gonza Tacos Y Tequila Durham and La Fondita Mexican. For those with a love of coffee, give Respite Cafe and WFM Coffee Bar a try.
There is plenty to do around Durham Athletic Park, whether you like to be inside or out. Want to keep in shape? Lyon Park has some great scenery. For those who prefer to lift weights, Mind Life Fitness will get your heart rate going. Once you're exhausted, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Try visiting Boxcar Bar + Arcade, Alley Twenty Six, and James Joyce Irish Pub.
The area near Durham Athletic Park has a variety of different apartments for rent. With so many awesome options to choose from, apartment hunting in Durham has never been easier! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and simplify your apartment search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.