Durham Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Durham
- Apartments with Balcony in Durham
- Apartments with Disability Access in Durham
- Apartments with Elevator in Durham
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Durham
- Apartments with Fireplace in Durham
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Durham
- Apartments with Garage in Durham
- Apartments with Gated Access in Durham
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Durham
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Durham
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Durham
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Durham
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Durham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Durham
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Durham
- Furnished Available Apartments in Durham
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Durham
- Cheap Apartments in Durham
- Corporate Apartments in Durham
- Income Restricted Apartments in Durham
- Loft Layout Apartments in Durham
- Luxury Apartments in Durham
- New Construction Apartments in Durham
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Durham
- Senior Living Apartments in Durham
- Short Term Apartments in Durham
Apartments Near Durham
Interested in renting an apartment near Duke Forest?
Duke Forest is an area garden located in Durham. Durham's population is 259,757 and has several great nearby neighborhoods including Duke University - West Campus, Ninth Street, and Lakewood Park. Those seeking a rental near the garden are in luck.
With regards to number of beds, there are several types of apartments to choose from. Apartment listings include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are currently the most-readily available type of rental near this location.
Prices are as low as 696 and with highs close to 1,042. Sizes of studio apartments average approximately 557 sq feet. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages at around 727 sq ft. Want more space? With an average of 1,107 sq feet, there are plenty of 2 bedroom apartments nearby.
Prices will vary - this is affected by size, number of beds and amenities. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments sits at 1,314 dollars. $1,598 is the average monthly price for apartments near Duke Forest . However, 2 bedrooms apartments will run you near $2,199.
There are plenty of stores near Duke Forest. There are several nearby places to eat like Golden Pizza, Enzos Pizza Co, and Devil's Pizzeria. Love coffee? Try WFM Coffee Bar and Blue Coffee Cafe!
From gyms and parks to bars and clubs, there's plenty to do near Duke Forest. Like maintaining your health? Try visiting Lyon Park. For people who would rather lift some weights, Mind Life Fitness is nearby. After that, treat yourself to some time off! Head down to The Tavern and James Joyce Irish Pub.
The area around Duke Forest has many diverse apartments. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, selecting your next new home is easier than ever with ApartmentGuide.com! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.