AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Find your next apartment near South Mint Street.
South Mint Street is a street located on the southeast side of Charlotte, NC that runs through some of the following popular Charlotte neighborhoods: South End, Uptown, Fourth Ward, Center City and Third Ward. Also, South Mint Street spans across several zip codes including the following: 28203 and 28202.
During your search, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near South Mint Street. 2-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments range from $921 to $2,986.
Renters that live near South Mint Street find that it is relatively easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. There are some dedicated biking areas. There are a fair amount of public transportation options nearby.
Do you eat out often? There are over 100 restaurant options near South Mint Street including Wooden Vine Wine Bar & Bistro, Duckworth's Grill & Taphouse, The Belfast Mill, Bardo and Best Impressions Caterers. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Publix Super Market, Whole Foods Market and Overstreet Market. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including The Bistro, Caribou Coffee and Starbucks.
When you're ready to start your search for apartments near South Mint Street - try using some of ApartmentGuide's filters to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.