AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near New Bern - CATS?
New Bern - CATS, situated in East Charlotte, is a well known area public transit stop. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762. The city encompasses several great neighborhoods such as Southside Park, Collingwood, Ashbrook - Clawson Village, and Wilmore. ApartmentGuide has plenty of rentals nearby.
Several different apartment types are available to choose from based off of how many beds you want. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments are all available. 2- bedroom listings are the most readily available rental type near New Bern - CATS.
Rental rates in the area vary based on number of beds and size. A studio rental averages around $1,445 per month to rent. An average payment of $1,707 a month is needed to rent an apartment near New Bern - CATS , meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments will run you around $2,109.
Prices are in the range of $879 & $1,417. On average, the size of of studio apartments is close to 569 sq feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, the average sits at around 767 sq ft. Rentals with 2 beds tend to be bigger, coming in at an average of 1,135 sq feet.
Need your morning coffee fix? You'll find plenty of stores and places to eat near New Bern - CATS. There are several nearby restaurants including Big Ben Pub, Carolina Prime Steakhouse, and McKoy's Smokehouse & Saloon. How about coffee? Try Not Just Coffee and Crema Espresso Bar & Cafe!
It's pretty easy to keep active near New Bern - CATS, whether you like exploring the city or the great outdoors. Prefer the outdoors? Try visiting Studio On Park. For people who like more strenuous activities, Orangetheory Fitness is a great fit. After working out, you might find yourself needing to get away. Options include Old Pineville Premium Pub, Tyber Creek Pub, and Stache House-Bar & Lounge.
The area around New Bern - CATS has a variety of different apartments for rent. With so many great options to choose from, your next home is right around the corner! Know what you want already? You can sort by some of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.