- North Carolina
- Mcdowell Street CATS
Apartments near Mcdowell Street - CATS, Charlotte, NC
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Mcdowell Street - CATS?
Situated in South Charlotte, Mcdowell Street - CATS is a prominent city public transit stop. Charlotte's population is 844,762 and is composed of several popular neighborhoods including South End, Plaza Midwood, and Uptown. ApartmentGuide has many apartments nearby.
A variety of different apartments are available to select from based on bedroom counts. Listings types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2-bedroom rentals are currently the most common listing in the area.
Rental rates in the area vary depending on bedroom count and size. The monthly cost for studio apartments sits at roughly $1,520. $1,927 is the average monthly cost to rent an apartment near Mcdowell Street - CATS . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you closer to $2,177.
A 1-bedroom apartment varies from 379 to 502 square feet with prices as low as $664 and nearing $1,187. Apartments in the area, on average, are 626 sq ft. 809 sq ft is the usual size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Need more space? 2 bedroom apartments average 1,112 sq ft close by.
You'll find various restaurants, stores & coffee shops in the vicinity. Nearby, you will find restaurants like Angeline's and Que Onda Tacos & Tequila and Johnny Burrito. If you're more of a coffee addict, try out Caribou Coffee, Ebenezer Coffeehouse Charlotte, and WFM Coffee Bar.
From gyms and parks to bars and clubs, there are plenty of options near Mcdowell Street - CATS. Want to keep in shape? Try a stroll down to Charlotte Park Dept-Grady Cole and Parks & Recreation Department. For those who like indoor activities, CrossFit Myers Park will get those muscles moving. After that, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Try visiting Gin Mill South End and Sydney's Martini & Wine.
There are numerous apartments near Mcdowell Street - CATS. With so many options to choose from, your next home is right around the corner! Search more efficiently using apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.