AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Marshall Park?
Marshall Park, located in Charlotte, is a notable area park. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762. Neighborhoods in the city include South End, Uptown, Dilworth, and Midtown. Those looking for an apartment near the park are in luck.
A multitude of different apartments are available to select from based on bedroom counts. Availability includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. One bedroom apartments presently are the most-readily available rental type near this location.
Apartment prices vary from as low as 863 and as high as 1,422. 610 sq feet is the average size of studio apartments in the area. 796 sq feet is the typical size for 1-bedroom apartments. 2 bed rentals are larger, with an average of 1,135 sq feet.
Prices of apartments usually vary dependent on size, bedroom count and features such as amenities. A studio apartment will cost $1,475 on average per month. On average, a 1-bedroom apartment near Marshall Park is $1,774, meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments will run you closer to 2,095.
The area around Marshall Park is fairly walk friendly. It's possible to get chores done without the need for a car. Fortunately, if you do need a car, reaching most of your destinations is a cinch due to a great transit system in Marshall Park. Getting around town should be fairly simple.
From gyms and parks to bars and clubs, there are plenty of options near Marshall Park. Like maintaining your health? Freedom Park has some great scenery. For people who prefer to hop on a treadmill, Jamie Scott Fitness will get those muscles moving. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself to some well-deserved rest! Head down to Taproom Social CLT, Tyber Creek Pub, and Trust Bar & Lounge.
The area near Marshall Park has many diverse apartments. Thanks to the abundance of amazing apartments nearby, your next new apartment is only a click away with ApartmentGuide.com! If you need more specific options, you should give our apartment filters a try.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.