AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near East/West Blvd - CATS?
Located in East Charlotte, East/West Blvd - CATS is a prominent city public transit stop. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762. Neighborhoods in the city include South End, Uptown, Dilworth, and Center City. There are many rentals in the area.
A multitude of different apartments are available currently for rent depending on the number of bedrooms. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom apartments are available. The most readily available rental in this area are 2 bedroom listings.
Prices to rent apartments typically differ - this is primarily affected by size, number of beds & amenities. A studio rental costs $1,475 on average to rent. On average, 1-bedroom apartments close to East/West Blvd - CATS is $1,774, meanwhile an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you around $2,095.
Prices can be in the range of $863 & $1,422. Nearby apartments, on average, are roughly 610 sq ft. For 1-bedroom apartments, 796 sq feet is the usual size. Apartments featuring 2 bedrooms tend to be somewhat bigger, with an average of 1,135 square feet.
Walking around East/West Blvd - CATS is somewhat easy. It's not possible to reach many locations on foot alone. Additionally, if walking is not feasible, reaching many of your destinations is effortless thanks to great transit around East/West Blvd - CATS. You won't typically see significant traffic while moving around.
The recreational options around East/West Blvd - CATS, whether you love hiking outside or dining inside. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Studio On Park. For those who would rather get on the treadmill, Jamie Scott Fitness will get your blood pumping. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself to some well-deserved rest! Try visiting Gin Mill South End and The Upper Deck.
There are many apartments near East/West Blvd - CATS. With an abundance of amazing options nearby, finding your next new apartment is easier than ever thanks to ApartmentGuide.com! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you should give our apartment filters a try.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.