- North Carolina
- Davidson Street CATS
Apartments near Davidson Street - CATS, Charlotte, NC
Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Davidson Street - CATS?
Situated in South Charlotte, Davidson Street - CATS is a notable area public transit stop. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762 and is composed of several great neighborhoods including South End, Plaza Midwood, and Uptown. If you are looking for apartments near the public transit stop, there are plenty of options.
Bedroom count is very important to most people when looking for apartments. In that regard, you can select from several different types of rentals. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom listings are available. The most readily available rental near this location are One bedroom rentals.
Near Davidson Street - CATS, rates vary based on factors such as size and bedroom count. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments sits at roughly $1,488 dollars. Rent prices in the area close to Davidson Street - CATS average around $1,837 dollars while an apartment with 2 bedrooms average near $2,170.
Apartment size varies from 392 to 537. The average size of of studio apartments is around 627 square feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 807 sq ft is roughly the average size. 2 bed rentals tend to be somewhat larger, averaging 1,155 sq feet.
The area around Davidson Street - CATS is considered walk friendly. It's possible to handle errands without a vehicle. Thankfully, if walking is not feasible, reaching most of your destinations is effortless due to great transit in Davidson Street - CATS. You shouldn't see a lot of traffic.
It's pretty easy to keep active around Davidson Street - CATS, whether you like exploring the city or the great outdoors. Like keeping in shape? Parks & Recreation Department has some great scenery. For those who like being indoors, CrossFit Myers Park will get your heart beating. Once you're done working out, you may find yourself needing a break. Check out The Comedy Zone-Charlotte, Tyber Creek Pub, and Trust Bar & Lounge.
The area near Davidson Street - CATS has a variety of diverse apartments for rent. With so many amazing apartments nearby, searching for your next apartment couldn't be easier! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.