Contact for Availability
1 Floor Plan
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Ctc/Arena - CATS?
Ctc/Arena - CATS is an area public transit stop situated just Southeast from Charlotte. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762. Neighborhoods in the city include South End, Uptown, First Ward, and Dilworth. Those that are looking for apartments in the area, many options exist.
With regards to bedroom count, there are several types of apartments available to select from. Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom units are available in this area. 2-bedroom listings are currently the most common listing near Ctc/Arena - CATS.
Rental rates sit in the range of 695 and 1,242. Nearby apartments, on average, are 627 sq feet. For For 1-bedroom apartments, the average sits at around 807 sq ft. Rentals featuring 2 bedrooms tend to be somewhat bigger, averaging at1,155 sq feet.
Prices to rent apartments typically vary - this is affected by size, bedroom count & amenities. A studio rental averages approximately $1,488 per month to rent. On average, the cost of a 1-bedroom apartment around Ctc/Arena - CATS is $1,837 dollars, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages closer to 2,170.
Traversing through Ctc/Arena - CATS is pretty simple. A car is not needed in order to arrive at most places. Fortunately, if public transportation is more your thing, you canarrive at most of your destinations due to a great transit system in Ctc/Arena - CATS. Getting around should be fairly easy.
There's plenty of options around Ctc/Arena - CATS. Prefer being outside? Parks & Recreation Department has some great scenery. For those more interested in strenuous activities, CrossFit Myers Park will get your heart rate going. Once you're done working out, you might find yourself needing a break. The best spots in town include The Comedy Zone-Charlotte, Tyber Creek Pub, and Trust Bar & Lounge.
There are various apartments for rent near Ctc/Arena - CATS. With many great options to choose from, apartment hunting in Charlotte is now easier than ever! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.