- North Carolina
- Charlotte Transportation Center CATS
Apartments near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS, Charlotte, NC
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS?
Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS is a city public transit stop located just Southeast from Charlotte. Charlotte's population is 844,762. The city encompasses several neighborhoods such as Cherry, Greenville, Wilmore, and Lockwood. Those seeking an apartment in the area have plenty of options.
The number of bedrooms is very important to most people when apartment hunting. With that in mind, you can select from several different listings types. Available inventory includes studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2- bedroom apartments are currently the most common rental near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS.
Rental prices may differ - this is affected by bedroom count, size & amenities. A studio apartment averages approximately $1,488 dollars per month. An average of $1,837 per month is required for apartments near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you near $2,170.
Prices are as low as $736 and with highs close to $1,315. Studio apartment sizes average close to 627 sq ft. For 1-bedroom apartments, 807 sq ft is roughly the average size. 2 bedroom apartments are larger, coming in at an average of 1,155 sq feet.
You'll find various stores and restaurants in the area. Nearby, you will find restaurants including Vapiano, Desano Pizza, and Dilworth Neighborhood Grille. If you're more of a coffee addict, try out Caribou Coffee, Ebenezer Coffeehouse Charlotte, and WFM Coffee Bar.
There's lots to do near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS. Want to keep in shape? Take a stroll around Charlotte Park Dept-Grady Cole and Parks & Recreation Department. For people who like strenuous activities, CrossFit Myers Park will get your heart beating. After working out, take a break and relax with a night out. Try visiting Gin Mill South End and Sydney's Martini & Wine.
The area near Charlotte Transportation Center - CATS has a variety of unique apartments. With so many awesome options to choose from, your next new home is right around the corner! Search more efficiently with apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.