AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Carson - CATS?
Located in Charlotte, Carson - CATS is a prominent city public transit stop. Charlotte's population is 844,762 and is composed of several popular nearby neighborhoods such as South End, Uptown, and First Ward. ApartmentGuide lists plenty of apartments nearby.
A variety of apartments are available currently for rent based off of how many bedrooms you want. Apartment rentals types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. The most-readily available listing are One bedroom rentals.
Rental rates sit in the range of 834 and 1,352. Apartments average close to 608 sq ft. 794 square feet is the typical size for an apartment with a single bedroom. Want more space? 2 bedroom rentals average 1,135 sq ft in the area.
Prices to rent apartments usually differ and are primarily affected by size, number of beds & other features including amenities. A studio rental averages 1,461 per month. Monthly prices to rent near Carson - CATS sit close to $1,763 dollars, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages near 2,095.
There are many different stores and coffee shops in the area. Nearby, you will find places to eat like Vapiano & Pinky's Westside Grill and Coastal Kitchen. For those more interested in coffee, try out Caribou Coffee, Not Just Coffee, and WFM Coffee Bar.
From health and working out to socializing and clubbing, there are plenty of options near Carson - CATS. Want to keep in shape? Take a stroll around Charlotte Park Dept-Grady Cole and Studio On Park. For those who would rather run indoors should try the nearby gyms including My Fitness World, Tower Club Sports Club, and F45 Training. Once you're exhausted, you may find yourself needing to get away. Local town favorites include The Comedy Zone-Charlotte, Tyber Creek Pub, and Trust Bar & Lounge.
The area around Carson - CATS has a variety of distinct apartments. With many amazing apartments in the area, searching for a new apartment in Charlotte has never been simpler! Give our apartment-specific filters a try and simplify your apartment search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.