- North Carolina
- Carolinas Medical Center
Apartments near Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, NC
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Charlotte Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Charlotte
- Apartments with Balcony in Charlotte
- Apartments with Disability Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Elevator in Charlotte
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fireplace in Charlotte
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Charlotte
- Apartments with Garage in Charlotte
- Apartments with Gated Access in Charlotte
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Charlotte
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Charlotte
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Charlotte
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Charlotte
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Charlotte
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Charlotte
- Furnished Available Apartments in Charlotte
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Charlotte
- Cheap Apartments in Charlotte
- Corporate Apartments in Charlotte
- Income Restricted Apartments in Charlotte
- Loft Layout Apartments in Charlotte
- Luxury Apartments in Charlotte
- New Construction Apartments in Charlotte
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Charlotte
- Short Term Apartments in Charlotte
Apartments Near Charlotte
Interested in renting an apartment near Carolinas Medical Center?
Located in Northeast Charlotte, Carolinas Medical Center is a well known city hospital. Charlotte, NC has a population of 844,762. Neighborhoods in the city include South End, Uptown, First Ward, and Dilworth. Those that are looking for apartments in the area, there are plenty of options.
The number of bedrooms is an important thing to consider during an apartment hunt. In that regard, there are severallistings types. Rentals available include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. The most common listing around this location are 2-bedroom apartments.
Rental rates sit between 859 and 1,524. On average, 603 square feet is the size of most studio apartments in the area. An apartment with 1 bedroom averages at 797 sq feet. Rentals with 2 bedrooms are more spacious, averaging near1,093 sq feet.
Rental prices will vary dependent on size, bedroom count and available amenities. A studio rental averages around $1,529 dollars per month. An average payment of $1,917/month is needed to rent an apartment around Carolinas Medical Center . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms averages closer to $2,198.
There are several stores & restaurants near Carolinas Medical Center. There are several nearby places to eat including Coastal Kitchen & Big Ben Pub and Coastal Kitchen. If you're more of a coffee person, try out Caribou Coffee, Ebenezer Coffeehouse Charlotte, and Not Just Coffee.
The recreational options around Carolinas Medical Center, whether you love dining inside at a local restaurant or spending time outside. Like keeping in shape? Try visiting Freedom Park. For those who prefer to run indoors should look into the nearby gyms including Flex & Fit, F45 Training, and Dowd Y CrossFit. Once you're done working out, give yourself some time off! Local town favorites include Backstage Lounge, Tyber Creek Pub, and Trust Bar & Lounge.
There are many apartments near Carolinas Medical Center. With an abundance of awesome options to choose from, finding your next apartment in Charlotte couldn't be simpler! Make the search faster using apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.