AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
New York Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in New York
- Apartments with Balcony in New York
- Apartments with Disability Access in New York
- Apartments with Elevator in New York
- Apartments with Extra Storage in New York
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in New York
- Apartments with Fireplace in New York
- Apartments with Fitness Center in New York
- Apartments with Gated Access in New York
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in New York
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in New York
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in New York
- Apartments with Utilities Included in New York
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in New York
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in New York
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in New York
- Furnished Available Apartments in New York
Apartments Near New York
- Columbia University, NY
- New York University, NY
- Juilliard School, NY
- Fashion Institute of Technology, NY
- SUNY College of Optometry, NY
- Touro College Executive Offices, NY
- CUNY John Jay College of Criminal Justice, NY
- Pace University, NY
- New School, NY
- CUNY Bernard M Baruch College, NY
- School of Visual Arts, NY
- CUNY Graduate School and University Center, NY
- Berkeley College, NY
- Studio Jewelers, NY
- CUNY Borough of Manhattan Community College, NY
- American Academy of Dramatic Arts, NY
- New York Institute of Photography, NY
- Rockefeller University, NY
- American University in Cairo, NY
- CUNY Hunter College, NY
Want to find a place near 43rd Avenue? Find your next apartment now.
43rd Avenue is a street located on the southeast side of Queens, NY that runs through some of the following popular Queens neighborhoods: Northeastern Queens, Elmhurst, Auburndale and Flushing Meadows-Corona Park. Also, 43rd Avenue spans across several zip codes including the following: 11377, 11368, 11355, 11362 and 11358.
During your search, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near 43rd Avenue. 2-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. Studio, 1-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments can be found as low as $1,990 and as high as $5,673.
Renters that live near 43rd Avenue find that it's easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. The area is very bike-friendly. There are a lot of public transportation options nearby.
Do you eat out often? There are over 100 restaurant options near 43rd Avenue including Double Chinese Restaurant, Olmsted Center Cafeteria, Pizza Bella, Haab and Bistro New York. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Food Dynasty, Phil-AM Food Mart and Roya Food International. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including Toby's Estate Coffee, The Best Cacao & Coffee From Ecuador and Birch Coffee.
Ok, let's get your search started. There are many options for apartments near 43rd Avenue - try using a custom filter to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.