- New York
- Seneca Station NFTA METRO
Apartments near Seneca Station - NFTA METRO, Buffalo, NY
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Buffalo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Buffalo
- Apartments with Balcony in Buffalo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Elevator in Buffalo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Buffalo
- Apartments with Garage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Buffalo
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Buffalo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Buffalo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Buffalo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Buffalo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Buffalo
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Buffalo
- Cheap Apartments in Buffalo
- Corporate Apartments in Buffalo
- Loft Layout Apartments in Buffalo
- Luxury Apartments in Buffalo
- New Construction Apartments in Buffalo
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Buffalo
- Senior Living Apartments in Buffalo
- Short Term Apartments in Buffalo
Apartments Near Buffalo
Interested in renting an apartment near Seneca Station - NFTA METRO?
Situated in Northeast Buffalo, Seneca Station - NFTA METRO is a notable area public transit stop. Buffalo's population is 257,365. The city contains several neighborhoods including Ellicott, Perry, Columbus, and Willert Park. Those looking for rent nearby have many options.
Bedroom count is important - this area has several rental types currently for rent. Units types include: 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are currently the most-readily available rental type in this area.
Prices to rent apartments usually vary - this is affected by size, bedroom count & other factors such as amenities. Prices in the area close to Seneca Station - NFTA METRO sit around $1,232 while 2 bedrooms apartments average around $1,219.
A 1-bedroom rental ranges from 262 to 295 square feet with prices as low as $362 and nearing $387. For 1-bedroom apartments, 818 square feet is roughly the average size. Want more space? Larger 2 bedroom apartments average 1,107 sq ft.
Traversing through Seneca Station - NFTA METRO is very easy. Cars are not necessary in order to reach many places. Fortunately, if cars or public transport is more your thing, reaching most of your destinations is effortless thanks to good transit in Seneca Station - NFTA METRO. You shouldn't really encounter significant traffic while traveling.
There's lots of options near Seneca Station - NFTA METRO. Like maintaining your health? River Fest Park has some great scenery. Those more interested in strenuous activities can hit up a local gym such as Harborside CrossFit, Cindy Menard Fitness, and LA Fitness. Once you're exhausted, treat yourself and enjoy the town. Check out The Tralf Music Hall, Nietzsche's, and Eddie Brady's Tavern.
The area near Seneca Station - NFTA METRO has many unique apartments. With so many options to choose from, choosing your next new apartment is simple thanks to ApartmentGuide.com! If you already know what you're looking for, you can sort using some of our more popular filters: choose lower-priced, luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.