AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Buffalo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Buffalo
- Apartments with Balcony in Buffalo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Elevator in Buffalo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Buffalo
- Apartments with Garage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Buffalo
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Buffalo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Buffalo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Buffalo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Buffalo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Buffalo
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Buffalo
- Cheap Apartments in Buffalo
- Corporate Apartments in Buffalo
- Loft Layout Apartments in Buffalo
- Luxury Apartments in Buffalo
- New Construction Apartments in Buffalo
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Buffalo
- Senior Living Apartments in Buffalo
- Short Term Apartments in Buffalo
Apartments Near Buffalo
Looking to live on Delaware Avenue (NY 384)? Find your next apartment now.
Delaware Avenue (NY 384) is a street located on the southeast side of Buffalo, NY that runs through some of the following popular Buffalo neighborhoods: Elmwood, North Buffalo, Downtown, Allentown and Delaware Park. Also, Delaware Avenue (NY 384) spans across several zip codes including the following: 14202, 14201, 14208, 14209 and 14222.
During your search, you'll find that there are a lot of apartments available near Delaware Avenue (NY 384). 1-bedroom apartments are the most common type of apartment nearby. 2-bedroom apartments are also available. Prices for nearby apartments can be found as low as $175 and as high as $361.
Renters that live near Delaware Avenue (NY 384) find that it is relatively easy to get around town. It's a very walk-friendly area with easy access to shops, restaurants etc. The area is very bike-friendly. There are a fair amount of public transportation options nearby.
Do you eat out often? There are over 100 restaurant options near Delaware Avenue (NY 384) including Lovejoy Pizzeria, Dick's Wings, Prima Pizza Pasta, The Chocolate Bar and Marco's Italian Deli. The following are some popular grocery stores in the area: Price Rite, Allentown Food Shoppe and El Peublo Corner Mart. If you're a coffee fan, you're in luck as there are several nearby options available including SPoT Coffee, Bisonte Trading Co and Dunkin' Express.
When you're ready to start your search for apartments near Delaware Avenue (NY 384) - try using some of ApartmentGuide's filters to refine your search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.