- New York
- Church St Station NFTA METRO
Apartments near Church St Station - NFTA METRO, Buffalo, NY
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Buffalo Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Buffalo
- Apartments with Balcony in Buffalo
- Apartments with Disability Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Elevator in Buffalo
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fireplace in Buffalo
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Buffalo
- Apartments with Garage in Buffalo
- Apartments with Gated Access in Buffalo
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Buffalo
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Buffalo
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Buffalo
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Buffalo
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Buffalo
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Buffalo
- Furnished Available Apartments in Buffalo
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Buffalo
- Cheap Apartments in Buffalo
- Corporate Apartments in Buffalo
- Loft Layout Apartments in Buffalo
- Luxury Apartments in Buffalo
- New Construction Apartments in Buffalo
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Buffalo
- Senior Living Apartments in Buffalo
- Short Term Apartments in Buffalo
Apartments Near Buffalo
Interested in renting an apartment near Church St Station - NFTA METRO?
Situated in Northeast Buffalo, Church St Station - NFTA METRO is a well known area public transit stop. Buffalo, NY has a population of 257,365. The city contains several great neighborhoods such as Ellicott, Perry, Columbus, and Willert Park. Those looking for an apartment nearby have plenty of options.
A variety of different apartments are available to select from depending on the number of bedrooms. Availability ranges from 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are presently the most common rental type around this location.
Prices of apartments usually vary and are primarily affected by bedroom count, size & other features including amenities. Average costs of a 1-bedroom apartment near Church St Station - NFTA METRO is $1,232 dollars, meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments will run near $1,219.
Square footage varies from 262 to 295. 818 sq ft is roughly the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment in the area. Need more space? More spacious 2 bedroom apartments average 1,107 sq ft.
Walking around Church St Station - NFTA METRO on foot is very simple. Cars aren't needed to reach most places. The good news is that if walking is not feasible, you should be able to arrive at most places thanks to good transit in Church St Station - NFTA METRO. You shouldn't really encounter significant traffic.
There's lots of options near Church St Station - NFTA METRO. Like keeping in shape? River Fest Park has some great scenery. For people who like strenuous activities, CrossFit Qda is close by. After that, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Local town favorites include The Tralf Music Hall, Nietzsche's, and Eddie Brady's Tavern.
The area around Church St Station - NFTA METRO has many different apartments. With an abundance of amazing apartments in the area, your next apartment is right around the corner! Make the search faster with apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.