- New Jersey
- Bloomfield NJ TRANSIT
Apartments near Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT, Bloomfield, NJ
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Bloomfield Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Balcony in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Disability Access in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Elevator in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Fireplace in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Garage in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Gated Access in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Bloomfield
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Bloomfield
- Furnished Available Apartments in Bloomfield
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Bloomfield
- Cheap Apartments in Bloomfield
- Corporate Apartments in Bloomfield
- Loft Layout Apartments in Bloomfield
- Luxury Apartments in Bloomfield
- New Construction Apartments in Bloomfield
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Bloomfield
- Senior Living Apartments in Bloomfield
- Short Term Apartments in Bloomfield
Apartments Near Bloomfield
Interested in renting an apartment near Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT?
Located within Silver Lake, Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT is a prominent city public transit stop. Silver Lake, NJ has a population of 3,980 and is composed of several great nearby neighborhoods such as Presidential Estates and Fairview. ApartmentGuide lists plenty of rentals nearby.
Bedroom count is important - this area has several rental types currently for rent. Availability ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are currently the most-readily available type of rental in this location.
Rent varies from as low as 1,324 and with highs close to 1,598. 524 sq ft is the average size of studio apartments in the area. 812 square feet is the average size for 1-bedroom apartments in the area. Want something bigger? 2 bedroom rentals average 1,154 square feet.
Rental prices close to Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT vary based on number of beds and size. The monthly rental cost for a studio apartment sits at roughly 1,777. $1,991 is the average monthly price for apartments around Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT while 2 bedrooms apartments will run you near $2,696.
You'll find several stores near Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT. Nearby, you will find places to eat such as Calabrese Pizzeria & Diesel & Duke and Obals Inn. If you're more of a coffee person, give R & L Coffe Shop & Deli and Trackside Coffee Shop a visit.
There's plenty of options around Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT. Prefer the outdoors? Brookdale Park has some great scenery. For people who prefer indoor activities, CrossFit Press On is nearby. Once you're done working out, give yourself some time off! Head down to Town Pub and Sidecar At Fitzgerald's 1928.
The area around Bloomfield - NJ TRANSIT has a variety of different apartments. With so many amazing options in the area, searching for your next apartment in Silver Lake has never been easier! Know what you want already? You can sort using some of our more popular filters such as luxury or pet-friendly apartments.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.