AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Boston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Boston
- Apartments with Balcony in Boston
- Apartments with Disability Access in Boston
- Apartments with Elevator in Boston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Boston
- Apartments with Fireplace in Boston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Boston
- Apartments with Garage in Boston
- Apartments with Gated Access in Boston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Boston
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Boston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Boston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Boston
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Boston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Boston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Boston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Boston
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Boston
- Cheap Apartments in Boston
- Corporate Apartments in Boston
- Income Restricted Apartments in Boston
- Loft Layout Apartments in Boston
- Luxury Apartments in Boston
- New Construction Apartments in Boston
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Boston
- Short Term Apartments in Boston
Apartments Near Boston
- Boston University, MA
- Northeastern University, MA
- Berklee College of Music, MA
- Suffolk University, MA
- New England Conservatory, MA
- MGH Institute of Health Professions, MA
- University of Massachusetts Boston, MA
- Bunker Hill Community College, MA
- New England College of Optometry, MA
- Boston Conservatory, MA
- Emerson College, MA
- Simmons College, MA
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, MA
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design, MA
- Fisher College, MA
- Boston Architectural College, MA
- Emmanuel College, MA
- Bay State College, MA
- Wheelock College, MA
- New England School of Photography, MA
Interested in renting an apartment near Science Park - MBTA?
Located in South Boston, Science Park - MBTA is a well known city public transit stop. Boston's population is 679,322 and has several great neighborhoods such as Back Bay, North End, and Beacon Hill. For those looking for an apartment near the public transit stop, there are plenty of options.
With regards to bedroom count, there are several different apartment types to choose from. Rentals available include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are the most common type of rental in this location.
Apartment prices in the area differ based on features including size and number of bedrooms. A studio apartment will cost2,296 on average to rent. The average cost of a 1-bedroom apartment for rent near Science Park - MBTA is $2,980 dollars while a 2-bedroom apartment averages near $4,165.
Prices can be as low as $1,584 and as high as $2,392. Apartments nearby average roughly 492 square feet. For 1-bedroom apartments, 721 sq ft is the average size. Need even more space? 1,140 sq feet is the average for a 2 bedroom rental in the area.
Traversing Science Park - MBTA is pretty simple. It's possible to arrive at many places without the need for a car. Additionally, if cars or public transport is more your thing, you canarrive at many of your destinations thanks to a great transit system in Science Park - MBTA. Getting around town should be simple.
There's plenty to do near Science Park - MBTA. Like to keep up your health? Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park has some great scenery. For people who prefer to lift weights, Exhale Battery Wharf will get those muscles going. After working out, give yourself some well-deserved rest! Head down to Durty Nelly's, Rooftop At Revere, and Candibar.
There are various apartments for rent near Science Park - MBTA. Thanks to the abundance of amazing apartments nearby, your next new home is right around the corner with ApartmentGuide.com! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and simplify your apartment hunt.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.