- Museum Of Fine Arts MBTA
Apartments near Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA, Boston, MA
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Boston Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Boston
- Apartments with Balcony in Boston
- Apartments with Disability Access in Boston
- Apartments with Elevator in Boston
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Boston
- Apartments with Fireplace in Boston
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Boston
- Apartments with Garage in Boston
- Apartments with Gated Access in Boston
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Boston
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Boston
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Boston
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Boston
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Boston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Boston
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Boston
- Furnished Available Apartments in Boston
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Boston
- Cheap Apartments in Boston
- Corporate Apartments in Boston
- Income Restricted Apartments in Boston
- Loft Layout Apartments in Boston
- Luxury Apartments in Boston
- New Construction Apartments in Boston
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Boston
- Short Term Apartments in Boston
Apartments Near Boston
- Boston University, MA
- Northeastern University, MA
- Berklee College of Music, MA
- Suffolk University, MA
- New England Conservatory, MA
- MGH Institute of Health Professions, MA
- University of Massachusetts Boston, MA
- Bunker Hill Community College, MA
- New England College of Optometry, MA
- Boston Conservatory, MA
- Emerson College, MA
- Simmons College, MA
- Wentworth Institute of Technology, MA
- Massachusetts College of Art and Design, MA
- Fisher College, MA
- Boston Architectural College, MA
- Emmanuel College, MA
- Bay State College, MA
- Wheelock College, MA
- New England School of Photography, MA
Interested in renting an apartment near Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA?
Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA, found in North Brookline, is a well known area public transit stop. Brookline, MA has a population of 59,266. Neighborhoods within the city include Back Bay, Fenway, Medical Center Area, and South End. Those looking for a rental near the public transit stop have many options.
Several different apartment types are available to choose from based off of how many bedrooms you want. Rentals available include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are currently the most common type of rental in the surrounding area.
Apartment rates in the area differ based on a number of features like square footage & bedroom count. Monthly rental costs for a studio apartment sits at roughly $2,275 . Prices in the area close to Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA sit around $2,879 while a 2-bedroom apartment averages around $4,443.
A 1-bedroom rental varies from 422 to 553 square feet and has prices between $1,661 & $2,317. Apartments nearby, on average, are 488 sq feet. 742 sq feet is roughly the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment in the area. Apartments featuring 2 bedrooms tend to be more spacious, with an average of 1,177 sq ft.
Traversing Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA is pretty simple. Cars are not required in order to reach many places. Additionally, if you do need to drive, reaching most of your destinations is easy due to good transit around Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA. You won't see a lot of traffic while traveling.
There's plenty to do near Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA. Do you prefer the outdoors? Brookline Park has some great scenery. For those who prefer to burn calories indoors, Northeastern University is a great fit. Once you're done working out, treat yourself with a night out in town. Check out Second Saturday At Machine, Bukowski Tavern, and Highland Tap Room.
There are many apartments for rent near Museum Of Fine Arts - MBTA. With so many amazing options in the area, finding your next apartment in Brookline is now easier than ever! If you already have an idea of what you're looking for, you can filter by a variety of apartment types.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.