- Silver Spring
- Silver Spring Metro Station WMATA
Apartments near Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA, Silver Spring, MD
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Silver Spring Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Balcony in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Disability Access in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Elevator in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Fireplace in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Garage in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Gated Access in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Silver Spring
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Silver Spring
- Furnished Available Apartments in Silver Spring
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Silver Spring
- Cheap Apartments in Silver Spring
- Income Restricted Apartments in Silver Spring
- Loft Layout Apartments in Silver Spring
- Luxury Apartments in Silver Spring
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Silver Spring
- Senior Living Apartments in Silver Spring
- Short Term Apartments in Silver Spring
Apartments Near Silver Spring
Interested in renting an apartment near Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA?
Located in Takoma Park, Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA is a well known city public transit stop. Takoma Park, MD has a population of 17,868. The city encompasses many great neighborhoods such as Takoma, Woodside, Rock Creek Park, and Woodside Park. Those looking for a rental near the public transit stop have many options.
Several apartment types are available to choose from based on bedroom counts. Availability varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are presently the most-readily available type of rental near Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA.
Rental prices will vary and are primarily affected by size, bedroom count & amenities. A studio apartment costs $1,509 on average per month. $1,792 is the average monthly price for apartments near Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA , meanwhile 2 bedrooms apartments will run you closer to $2,075.
Rent varies from as low as $1,125 and nearing $1,480. Sizes of studio apartments average approximately 506 square feet. 796 sq feet is roughly the average size for an apartment with a single bedroom. Want more space? 1,111 sq ft is the average for a 2 bedroom apartment for rent in the area.
You'll find lots of stores & restaurants nearby. Popular restaurants nearby: Gusto Farm To Street & Eggspectation and PLNT Burger. If you're more of a coffee addict, try out Peet's Coffee, WFM Coffee Bar, and Bump 'n Grind.
It's pretty easy to keep busy living around Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA, whether you like nature, working out, or hitting the local bars. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Sligo Ave Neighborhood Park. For those who like more strenuous activities, Orangetheory Fitness will get your heart rate going. Once you're exhausted, you may find yourself needing a break. Try visiting Quarry House Tavern and Cabana Hookah Lounge.
The area around Silver Spring Metro Station - WMATA has a variety of unique apartments. With many amazing apartments in the area, your next home is only a click away! Try out filters like pet friendly or luxury and simplify your apartment search.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.