- Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago
Apartments near Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago, Chicago, IL
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Chicago Apartment Features
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Chicago
- Cheap Apartments in Chicago
- Corporate Apartments in Chicago
- Income Restricted Apartments in Chicago
- Loft Layout Apartments in Chicago
- Luxury Apartments in Chicago
- New Construction Apartments in Chicago
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Chicago
- Senior Living Apartments in Chicago
- Short Term Apartments in Chicago
Apartments Near Chicago
- Loyola University of Chicago, IL
- University of Chicago, IL
- Rush University, IL
- DePaul University, IL
- Moody Bible Institute, IL
- North Park University, IL
- City Colleges of Chicago Harry S Truman College, IL
- Columbia College Chicago, IL
- University of Illinois Chicago, IL
- John Marshall Law School, IL
- Northeastern Illinois University, IL
- Adler School of Professional Psychology, IL
- Kendall College, IL
- Illinois Institute of Art, IL
- City Colleges of Chicago Malcolm X College, IL
- City Colleges of Chicago Harold Washington College, IL
- National Louis University, IL
- Roosevelt University, IL
- Robert Morris University Illinois, IL
- Chicago School of Professional Psychology, IL
Interested in renting an apartment near Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago?
Located within Chicago, Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago is a well known city hospital. Chicago's population is 2,717,668. Chicago encompasses many great neighborhoods including Near North Side, The Loop, Cabrini-Green, and Streeterville. Those seeking a rental nearby have many options.
When looking for apartments, bedroom count is an important consideration. There are several different rentals types. Available inventory varies from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are presently the most-readily available type of rental in the area.
Pricing in the area vary depending on bedroom count & square footage. The monthly cost to rent studio apartments is $1,837 dollars. An average payment of $2,279/month is needed for apartments near Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago . However, an apartment with 2 bedrooms will run you near $3,535.
A 1-bedroom rental varies from 407 to 525 square feet and has prices between $1,115 and $1,755. On average, 547 square feet is the size of most studios in the area. 751 square feet is roughly the average size for 1-bedroom apartments in the area. Apartments featuring 2 bedrooms tend to be slightly more spacious, coming in at an average of 1,126 square feet.
Traveling around Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago is very simple. Youcan reach many places without the need for a vehicle. The good news is that the area around Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago has pretty good transit and is efficient for reaching most places if walking isn't an option. You shouldn't see significant traffic while traveling.
It's easy to stay active near Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago, whether you like nature, working out, or hitting the local bars. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Washington Square Park. People more interested in strenuous activities should look into the nearby gyms such as F45 Training, Body Parts Fitness, and First Ascent Block 37. After that, take a break from the stresses of life and enjoy the town. Try visiting Dublin Bar & Grill and Timothy O'Tooles Pub.
The area around Rehabilitation Institute Of Chicago has a variety of distinct apartments for rent. With many awesome options to choose from, searching for your next apartment in Chicago has never been simpler! Make the search faster with apartment-specific filters.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2023 Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.