AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tampa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tampa
- Apartments with Balcony in Tampa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Elevator in Tampa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tampa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tampa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tampa
- Apartments with Garage in Tampa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tampa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tampa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tampa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tampa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tampa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tampa
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Tampa
- Cheap Apartments in Tampa
- Corporate Apartments in Tampa
- Income Restricted Apartments in Tampa
- Loft Layout Apartments in Tampa
- Luxury Apartments in Tampa
- New Construction Apartments in Tampa
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Tampa
- Senior Living Apartments in Tampa
- Short Term Apartments in Tampa
Apartments Near Tampa
Interested in renting an apartment near St. Joseph's Hospital?
St. Joseph's Hospital is a hospital found in East Tampa. Tampa's population is 372,679 and has several great nearby neighborhoods such as Raymond James Stadium, Marina Club of Tampa, and Northwest Tampa. ApartmentGuide has plenty of apartments nearby.
When choosing apartments, the number of bedrooms ends up playing an important role for most. With that in mind, there are several different types of apartments. Apartment rentals include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments are presently the most-readily available rental type near this location.
Prices to rent apartments can vary and are primarily affected by size, number of beds and amenities. A studio apartment averages roughly $889 per month to rent. Rental rates in the area close to St. Joseph's Hospital average around $1,049, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages closer to $1,276.
1-bedroom apartments vary from 385 to 480 square feet with prices in the range of $594 and $749. 427 square feet is the average size of studio apartments for rent near St. Joseph's Hospital. 656 sq ft is the usual size for a 1-bedroom apartment in the area. Apartments with 2 beds are somewhat bigger, averaging at 952 square feet.
The area around St. Joseph's Hospital is kind of walk friendly. One will need to drive to reach many places. The area around St. Joseph's Hospital is lacking in terms of public transit. Options are available though for getting places.
The recreational options near St. Joseph's Hospital, whether you love the outdoors or the indoors. Want to keep in shape? Try a walk around Tampa Parks & Recreation Department and Riverside Garden Park. For those who like more strenuous activities, Youfit Health Clubs is close by. Once you're done working out, give yourself some time off! Try visiting Cristoph's, Pink Pony, and Hole In The Wall Bar.
There are various apartments for rent near St. Joseph's Hospital. Thanks to the abundance of great options to choose from, your next apartment is right around the corner! Give our apartment-specific filters a try and simplify your apartment hunt.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.