AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Tampa Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Tampa
- Apartments with Balcony in Tampa
- Apartments with Disability Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Elevator in Tampa
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Tampa
- Apartments with Fireplace in Tampa
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Tampa
- Apartments with Garage in Tampa
- Apartments with Gated Access in Tampa
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Tampa
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Tampa
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Tampa
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Tampa
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Tampa
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Tampa
- Furnished Available Apartments in Tampa
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Tampa
- Cheap Apartments in Tampa
- Corporate Apartments in Tampa
- Income Restricted Apartments in Tampa
- Loft Layout Apartments in Tampa
- Luxury Apartments in Tampa
- New Construction Apartments in Tampa
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Tampa
- Senior Living Apartments in Tampa
- Short Term Apartments in Tampa
Apartments Near Tampa
Interested in renting an apartment near ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL?
ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL is a hospital in East Tampa. Tampa's population is 372,679. Neighborhoods in the city include Old West Tampa, Raymond James Stadium, Marina Club of Tampa, and Northwest Tampa. For those looking for a rental nearby, many options exist.
A variety of apartments are available to choose from depending on the number of bedrooms. Rentals available include studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. Single bedroom apartments currently remain the most common rental type in this area.
Square footage ranges from 362 to 452. 427 sq ft is the average size of most studios close to ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL. For 1-bedroom apartments, 656 sq feet is roughly the average size. 2 bed rentals are more spacious, coming in at an average of 952 sq ft.
Near ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL, rental rates differ depending on different factors such as size and number of beds. Monthly costs to rent studio apartments is around $889 dollars. Rent prices in the area close to ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL sit around $1,049 dollars while an apartment with 2 bedrooms average closer to 1,276.
The area around ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL is kind of walkable. A car is necessary in order to arrive at most locations. The area around ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL is lacking in terms of its transit in the area. There exist some options , however,, if you need a car.
There is plenty to do near ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL, whether your preference is to be inside or out. Want to keep in shape? Try visiting Tampa Parks & Recreation Department. For those who enjoy being indoors should look into the local gyms including Youfit Health Clubs and Tampa Mens Club. After working out, take a break from the stresses of life with a night out. The local spots in town include Cristoph's, Pink Pony, and Hole In The Wall Bar.
The area near ST JOSEPH'S WOMEN'S HOSPITAL has a variety of unique apartments for rent. With so many amazing options in the area, finding your next apartment couldn't be simpler! Try out our apartment-specific filters and make the search even easier.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.