AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Miami Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Miami
- Apartments with Balcony in Miami
- Apartments with Disability Access in Miami
- Apartments with Elevator in Miami
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Miami
- Apartments with Fiber Internet in Miami
- Apartments with Fireplace in Miami
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Miami
- Apartments with Garage in Miami
- Apartments with Gated Access in Miami
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Miami
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Miami
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Miami
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Miami
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Miami
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Miami
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Miami
- Furnished Available Apartments in Miami
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Miami
- Cheap Apartments in Miami
- Corporate Apartments in Miami
- Income Restricted Apartments in Miami
- Loft Layout Apartments in Miami
- Luxury Apartments in Miami
- New Construction Apartments in Miami
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Miami
- Senior Living Apartments in Miami
- Short Term Apartments in Miami
Apartments Near Miami
Interested in renting an apartment near The Great Escape Room?
Situated in Northeast Miami, The Great Escape Room is a notable area amusement park. Miami's population is 450,741. The city encompasses several great neighborhoods including Flagami, Golden Pines, Riviera, and Granada. ApartmentGuide has plenty of apartments close to the amusement park.
A multitude of different apartments are available to choose from depending on the number of bedrooms. Apartment listings types include: studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 2-bedroom rentals are currently the most-readily available listing in the area.
Prices are between 1,375 & 1,848. 565 sq ft is the average size of studio apartments for rent around The Great Escape Room. 697 square feet is the typical size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Need more space? 2 bedroom rentals average 1,034 sq ft close by.
Near The Great Escape Room, prices vary based on a number of factors like square footage and number of bedrooms. The monthly cost to rent a studio apartment sits at around 1,825 dollars. $2,039 is the average monthly price for apartment rentals around The Great Escape Room 2 bedrooms apartments, however, will run you around $2,577.
Are you a shopaholic? You'll find various stores and places to eat near The Great Escape Room. Popular restaurants in the area include Mona Lisa Pizza & Subs and Caffe Italia. How about coffee? Try Breaktime Coffee Services, Mercon Coffee Corp, and Dunkin' Express and get your caffeine fix!
From health and working out to socializing and clubbing, there's plenty to do around The Great Escape Room. Do you prefer the outdoors? Try a walk down to Recreation Department and Coral Gables Parks & Recreation Department. For people who would rather run indoors, Orangetheory Fitness will get those muscles going. After working out, give yourself some time off! The local spots in town include Azucar Night Club and Pharaoh Hookah & Cigar.
The area near The Great Escape Room has many distinct apartments. With so many amazing options nearby, your next new home is right around the corner! Give our apartment-specific filters a try and simplify your apartment hunt.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2022 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.