- District Of Columbia
- Metro Center Metro Station WMATA
Apartments near Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA, Washington, DC
AT&T Fiber (SM) Internet
Washington Apartment Features
- Apartments with Air Conditioning in Washington
- Apartments with Balcony in Washington
- Apartments with Disability Access in Washington
- Apartments with Elevator in Washington
- Apartments with Extra Storage in Washington
- Apartments with Fireplace in Washington
- Apartments with Fitness Center in Washington
- Apartments with Garage in Washington
- Apartments with Gated Access in Washington
- Apartments with Laundry Facility in Washington
- Apartments with Specials & Deals in Washington
- Apartments with Swimming Pool in Washington
- Apartments with Utilities Included in Washington
- Apartments with Virtual Tours in Washington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer Connections in Washington
- Apartments with Washer and Dryer In Unit in Washington
- Furnished Available Apartments in Washington
- Apartments near Public Transportation in Washington
- Cheap Apartments in Washington
- Corporate Apartments in Washington
- Income Restricted Apartments in Washington
- Loft Layout Apartments in Washington
- Luxury Apartments in Washington
- New Construction Apartments in Washington
- Pet Friendly Apartments in Washington
- Senior Living Apartments in Washington
- Short Term Apartments in Washington
Apartments Near Washington
- Howard University, DC
- Georgetown University, DC
- George Washington University, DC
- American University, DC
- Gallaudet University, DC
- Catholic University of America Washington, DC
- University of the District of Columbia, DC
- Southeastern University, DC
- Strayer University, DC
- Institute of World Politics, DC
- Trinity College, DC
- Washington Theological Union, DC
- Potomac College, DC
- Inter American Institute for Social Development (INDES), DC
Interested in renting an apartment near Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA?
Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA is a public transit stop located in Northeast Washington. Washington, DC has a population of 684,542. Neighborhoods in the area include Foggy Bottom, Northeast Washington, Dupont Circle, and H Street-NoMa. Those looking for an apartment near the public transit stop have various options.
With regards to number of beds, there are several different types of rentals to choose from. Available inventory ranges from studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom. 1-bedroom apartments are the most common rental type in this location.
Rental prices around Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA differ based on number of beds and square footage. Monthly costs for a studio apartment is $1,854 dollars. On average, 1-bedroom apartments around Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA is $2,361 dollars, meanwhile a 2-bedroom apartment averages around $3,185.
Square footage varies from 360 to 468. 484 sq feet is the average size of most studio apartments for rent close to Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA. 667 square feet is the average size for a 1-bedroom apartment. Apartment rentals with 2 beds tend to be somewhat bigger, averaging 971 sq ft.
The area near Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA is very walkable. A car is not required to arrive at many areas. Additionally, the area around Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA has good transit and is convenient for reaching most places if you do need a car. You won't typically see a ton of traffic.
There is plenty to do near Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA, whether you love exploring the city or the great outdoors. Like to stay in shape? Visit City Parks Alliance and Little Bennett Regional Park. For those who would rather burn calories indoors, Humble Beast CrossFit is only a short distance away. Once you're done working out, treat yourself to some time off! Local town favorites include Exiles Bar, Gazuza Lounge, and Solly's Tavern.
The area near Metro Center Metro Station - WMATA has many diverse apartments for rent. Thanks to the abundance of amazing apartments in the area, finding an apartment in Washington couldn't be simpler! Search more efficiently with apartment-specific filtering.
LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT
© 2021 RentPath Holdings, Inc. All rights reserved. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of RentPath Holdings, Inc. APARTMENT GUIDE and the APARTMENT GUIDE Trade Dress are registered trademarks of RentPath Holdings, Inc or its affiliates.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Information is copyrighted and school data provided by GreatSchools.org. Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Schools listed above are based on distance from the selected location and are just a sampling of the schools in the area. To find a particular school district, and how it relates to a specific apartment, please contact the apartment manager.
If you are using a screen reader, or are having difficulty reading this website, please email email@example.com.